At the 2019 General election, the Conservatives won by a majority of 80. This, according to Boris Johnson, was a mandate for the EU Withdrawl Agreement to pass and the United Kingdon to leave the European Union on 31 January 2020. This is despite the fact the so-called “will of the people” has now changed to a remain position based on polling and share of the votes between parties wanting to either remain in the EU or at the very least hold a second referendum.
- Loadedinc is not a news site
- Our aim is to provide reference material/links to show the facts and expose the lies.
- We highlight business closures/job losses due to Brexit.
- Find the stories that hold the government to account for post-Brexit decisions and broken promises.
- We are here to help those that feel frustrated by the direction of the UK and want to be armed with knowledge and facts.
How can you help?
- Submit articles links to job losses/business closures around the UK.
- Send us links to stories that you think people should read or know about.
Who are we and who funds us?
- Loadedinc is self-funded with no funds coming from third parties. We are currently a two-person team working on Loadedinc in our free time. At some point in the future, we may ask for donations to help keep us going.